Posted by MJ on 5:26 PM

Before you give me a hard time. These are people I've liked AT ONE TIME or ANOTHER. They may have been when I was younger.

In no particular order:
Shows in parentheses are where I first saw them.... and "fell in love"
Actual "crushes" - the kind that make your heart melt whenever you see them:

  • Joey McIntyre (NKOTB)
  • David Lascher (Hey Dude)
  • Freddie Prinze Jr. (I don't remember which came first)
  • Jonathan Brandis (Neverending Story I & Sea Quest)
  • Christian Bale (Newsies first... )
  • Michael Vartan (Alias, Never Been Kissed, Monster-In-Law, It Had to Be You)
  • Pierce Brosnan (Remington Steele!!!)

I choose shows because they are in them:
  • Chad Allen (Our House-- way back 1986)
  • Vince Vaughn (Wedding Crashers, The BreakUp)
  • Jesse Spencer (Winning London, Uptown Girls, House)
  • Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge)
  • Ryan Merriman (Luck of the Irish, Deep End of the Ocean)
  • Rob Lowe (YoungBlood)
  • Hugh Grant (4 Weddings & a Funeral)
  • Scott Michael Foster (Cappie on Greek)
  • Jeffrey Donovan (Michael Weston on Burn Notice)
  • Chris Noth (I liked him in L&O first)

0 comments:

Labels

Search