Posted by MJ on 10:20 AM
Labels: ,

So Dad and I ventured across the Midwest to check out Illinois. I am looking forward to exploring the area. The drive wasn't too bad. We had a minor detour in Columbus (Dad's oops). When we crossed into Indiana I found a way to bribe Mom to come visit me -- Warm Glow. However before we go there we hit a bad rainstorm, that rainstorm was made worse by the glaring SUN! Ok, you science people... what does a rainstorm + sun equal? YEP. A BEAUTIFUL rainbow stretching from one side of the sky to the other and VERY bright. Unfortunately it was behind us and I couldn't get a picture of it. The rest of the journey was spent heading into a gorgeous sunset, complete with sunrays beaming down through the clouds. I take this all to be a VERY GOOD sign. (see my thoughts on religion post -- which will be written soon).

0 comments:

Labels

Search