Posted by MJ on 7:55 PM
Labels:

Hi! Many of you may be familiar with my other blog - Journey to the Real Me. This is taking that journey and giving it a time frame.
For most of my life I have been overweight -- ok let's be honest.. ALL of my life I have been overweight. In 2007 I had great success in losing a large chunk of that weight. Since then I have been yo-yo-ing. That stops today. Today begins the final stretch of my journey to a HAPPIER, HEALTHIER, TRUER Megan (Me).
There are several different aspects to this and unfortunately I don't know enough about blogging to make it navigate super easily. I'll use tags as best I can to help with navigation.
I am using the Biggest Loser's 30 Day Jumpstart, my bodybugg, training for a 5k, and the book Every Monday Matters. Hopefully you will see how this all ties together as I journal about them.

I have several goals and ambitions that I want to achieve in the NEXT 52 WEEKS.

  • Lose the rest of my excess weight at a rate of 1.25 lbs per week.
  • Complete the entire 30 day jumpstart program
  • Compete -- running all the way-- in the Allentown Women's 5k Classic on Oct 18.
  • Beat my time in the Jingle Bell Run (5k) on Dec 31
  • Follow a healthy food plan.
  • Earn a High School Math Teaching License
  • Participate in EVERY Monday Matters activity.

0 comments:

Labels

Search