Posted by MJ on 8:45 PM
Labels: , ,

Day 14 - Biggest Loser 30-Day Jumpstart
MEMORIAL DAY
I spent the ENTIRE day with family (just not my parents, I've seen them for about 20 minutes today). I went golfing with 6 of my relatives, then to a picnic with several more. In addition to golf I watched a game of basketball, football, and pigs. Then we made a bonfire and watched the basketball hoop fall over -- yep-- completely rusted! Luckily no one was actually playing at the time. (they were trying to adjust the height)

Golf - I did ok today for it being my first day out. I shot a 45 and 48 for a total of 93. I had a few pars (4) and a few double bogeys (about 4). Not bad. I need to practice a few more times before the "Little Brown Jug" competition in June 6-7

I'm not much in the mood to write tonight, so I'll leave this short. Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day.
--
Hunger. They suggest a scale of hunger (from 1 to 7) and suggest that at all times you (I) stay between 3 and 5. I can say that today I experienced both a 3 and a 5. (and the 4 in between) In fact just recently I had thought about having another "meal" but decided that I wasn't THAT hungry and settled for a bag of (100 calorie) popcorn.

Day 14- Exercise
Today was a rest day, however I played 18 holes of golf today. (I did ride in a cart though) However I logged over 10,000 steps on the golf course alone -- and I was RIDING!!

1 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi MJ - Thanks for stopping by my blog. 5Ks are the best - that's how I got hooked on this whole running thing in the first place. I did a Turkey Trot last year, and just got a rush from it.

And I'm kinda envious, because you got to spend the day at the golf course! I love hitting the links, even if I'm not so good at it.

Labels

Search