Posted by MJ on 1:32 PM

Day 18 - Biggest Loser 30-Day Jumpstart

Today's advice is all about NON-SCALE ways to see progress you've been making. They tell you not to stress if the numbers on the scale don't show progress - as long as you are doing what you need to be doing.

Finally started playing the Sims. I got lost playing Sims 3. No really... started around 4:30 pm... went to bed at 6 the next morning!!! I can't seem to play for a "short" period of time. But it was fun. =) -- that's one of the reasons why I only play it in the Summer!


Exercise Day 18 -
I went for a walk-- 3.11 km. It was muggy, but it felt good to be out there again. I'm in the process of shifting all my music ...so I'll sync my iPod when I'm done and I'll post my run then.


Burpees Day 3-
**Did my 3 Burpees!**
I knew I could do it -- I had done 3 yesterday. I did them in the living room today so I had a much higher ceiling (and a softer floor!).

0 comments:

Labels

Search