Posted by MJ on 10:00 PM

For the first time all week I'm a tad bit ahead of schedule.
I'm going to take advantage of that -- so my long blog will have to wait another day or so.

CrossFit - made it. did it. loved it. Ok I loved the rowing part. I don't know why I like rowing so much. I do know I'm getting better at it. I am much better at keeping my knees between my elbows! My fastest 100m was 26.4 sec. I did a total of 1400m today.
We also had to do Hang Power Cleans - which I had never done before.
I did 4 rounds
- just the bar - x15
- bar +10 - x 7
- bar +10 - x9
- bar +10 - x10
(yes I do tend to get better as workouts go on. I've noticed this in general!)
**my notes on TheBarn site, I'm FlyerMJ**

Went to class - am feeling much better about my ability to pass!

Took dad to get his truck, then we went to storage.
I went through my books, packed my kitchen stuff, while dad swept up mice "pellets" THANKS DAD! (thankfully the mice didn't ruin anything!)

Why do I have SO MUCH kitchen stuff? Tomorrow night I'm going through it. I'm sure I can't need ALL of it.

46 burpees done
As mentioned earlier, I get better as a workout goes on -- at least to a point. My first 10 burpees were down right painful. There was cracking, and popping, and groaning but by the second 10 I was cruising right along (in fact the second 10 turned into 15!)

So I'm off to shower, read a little of my book (He's Just Not That Into You), and head to bed BEFORE 11PM!!!

I needed this book. Thanks, Sara for suggesting it! You, and it, told me exactly what I wanted (and needed) to hear about Boy #1 -- as well as Boy#2 and some things I needed to know about some previous guys too. I know I'm worth more, and I will believe that there is the RIGHT someone out there -- hopefully in Illinois!

I'm going to see The Ugly Truth Tomorrow. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Labels

Search