Posted by MJ on 10:42 AM

So I made it to CrossFit yesterday before traveling to Syracuse. 


It was an "easy" workout. I did my 39 burpees (did an extra one for fun) then worked on Deadlifts. (Here is Charlie doing deadlifts in the CrossFit Games)
I warmed up 
I used the lighter bar (about 33lb). The weights below DO NOT include the bar. This is just easier for me to remember how much was on each side. 
x5 - 20lb
x5 - 20lb
x5 - 40lb
x5 - 40lb
x3 - 50lb
x2 - 60lb
x1 - 70lb
x1 - 80lb
x1- 90lb
x1- 100lb

PR - 133lbs!! (100lb + 33lb bar)

After I was discussing burpees with someone and did 2 more, bringing the day's count to 42! 

Then I drove to Syracuse... arrived about 1 am. 

This morning I got up... puttered around, then went out and did my 40 burpees. (I miss those nice CrossFit mats... today was on PAVEMENT!) 

My left foot is acting up =( I'll have to tend to it. 


0 comments:

Labels

Search