Posted by MJ on 9:19 PM

Well. I ... today wasn't HORRIBLE. It wasn't terrific. But I can live with myself. I didn't get to exercise (still kinda sick) but here's the food list:

zone bar

diet coke

easy mac-n- cheese
yogurt w/meringue
applesauce

2 mini bags of pretzels (halloween size)

McDouble (just sandwich - no extras. I said NO to fries. NO to cookies.)

3 tablespoons of cake batter

carrots and low fat ranch dip (I said NO to reese's peanut butter cup enticing me)
and I'm going to have a zone bar before bed.

I KNOW I need more protein.


Tomorrow are conferences. YAY. Home late. Food on the run -- I'm going to pack lots of GOOD food to munch on! NO PIZZA!

Thanks for all the support and advice. To answer everyone at once:

  • No, I didn't finish my 100 day burpee challenge, I made it to day 50 though!
  • Mom does try to hide the food - but in order to find things I DO NEED, I hunt. -- I end up finding bad stuff. (or like the Oreos hidden in the closet now - I know they are there)
  • Unfortunately getting her onboard in a productive way is harder, instead of not buy the stuff, she'd rather chastise at dad for eating it.
Again, thanks everyone. I'm going to be better about posting. See.. 2 days in a row! Now I'm going to finish Duplicity and head to bed. =)

40 days till Hawaii!!!
(Boss approved.. need to forward papers to the Superintendent... then I'm set!)

0 comments:

Labels

Search