Posted by MJ on 6:49 AM
Labels: ,

Day 10- Biggest Loser 30-Day Jumpstart

It's 11:39 pm. I've been up since 5:30 am. I still have to plan my outfit for tomorrow and get a shower and I'm exhausted. I will write all about today and tomorrow... tomorrow...

UPDATED:
So today's advice was how you can successfully eat at a fast food restaurant without destroying everything you're working towards. It recommended salads, with the meat from a sandwich or eating grilled chicken -- NO BUN. I find that I think I'm better off just avoiding the restaurants all together as much as I can. When I was successful in 2007, I was able to each Grilled Chicken and baked potatoes at Wendy's but right now my mind frame is that I'm not going to go to Wendy's to eat a baked potato. If I go to Wendy's I want a cheeseburger and fries. SO.. that all being said. I will do my best to by pass EVERY fast food restaurant.

Day 10 Exercise-
I got up extra early to go for my workout BEFORE work. I had a meeting after work at 6:15 so I stayed after school. I wouldn't have had time to workout when I get home. This was good planning on my part because I didn't get home until 9:30.

My morning workout did not feel inspired. I'm sure part of that is because I had worked out less than 12 hours earlier and it was a little colder than I anticipated. But I did it and that's what matters.

My run today:

0 comments:

Labels

Search