Posted by MJ on 9:01 PM

Day 9 - Biggest Loser 30 Day Jumpstart

Wow. I fell victim to this just the other day. The advice of the day is to pack your own snacks. Even think about paying at the pump just so you don't have to go in and face all the temptation. My Sheetz breakfast sandwich the other day cost me 500 calories!!! My entire subway dinner - including apples and chips was less than that!! I'm proud of myself. Today I had to go to Giant Eagle and I resisted all the bad stuff I really wanted to buy. No Twinkies, no lemon cakes that I can't just eat one of, no cupcakes. But man is it hard. I need to hire someone to do the shopping for me so I don't have to be tempted by this bad stuff.

Day 9 -Exercise

YAY. I hit 3k today!!! And man do my calves hurt. Which is GOOD, because that means my shins do not. It was a lot harder to concentrate on pushing with my back foot rather than taking longer strides. But it worked. =)


I haven't had my talk with the family yet... I did get a bunch of new books to read and I want to get started on them. PLUS I need to get up and workout BEFORE work tomorrow. I'm sure I had a lot more to say but I don't what it was. =) OH... silly me.. today I weighed myself.. I'm down 1.8 pounds from last Wed!! WOOHOO!! (ahead of the game -- my goal is 1.375 per week)


If I can be perfect the rest of the week -- until next Tues, I will treat myself to "He's Just Not That Into You" it comes out on DVD next Tues.

TV today- NCIS while I ate dinner (about 3o mins), Jeopardy with my parents. (about 30 mins) - I felt myself getting sucked into a second episode of NCIS, but I shut it off and went to workout!!

TV Tuesday - New episode of the Mentalist (about 45 minutes - DVR'd, no commercials), New episode of NCIS (about 45 minutes- DVR'd, no commercials)

TV Monday- New episode of Greek (about 45 minutes- DVR'd, no commercials), New episode of In Plain Sight (about 45 minutes- DVR'd, no commercials)

0 comments:

Labels

Search