Posted by MJ on 5:17 PM

Day 4 - Biggest Loser 30-Day JumpStart

The list they are referring to is all the reasons why I'm losing weight. It is supposed to be a motivational tool to get me moving in the beginning and keep me going when times get tough. I've made these lists several times before. But here we go.

  • To be healthier
  • To have more energy -- to do all the things I want to do
  • To be a healthy parent in the future
  • To be able to wear whatever I want
  • To become the picture I have in my head.
  • To be able to run a 5k race successfully
Exercise Day 4-
YAY no pain! The bottoms of my feet didn't bother me at all! I had a few other muscles complaining, but nothing that hindered my speed. I walked an extra 5 minutes "out" meaning I had an extra ten minutes coming "in" after my 30 minutes was up. It was a good workout! I even saw three deer.

*I think I will be skipping "semi-charmed life" from now on -- that's the dip in the graph.

0 comments:

Labels

Search