Posted by MJ on 10:28 PM

Day 2 - Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start
Who am I doing this for? Of course the correct answer is ME. But there are others too. I am mostly doing it for me -- but the rest of the world deserves to see the TRUE me. The ME I was meant to be. One of my favorite quotes is "It's never too late to be who you might have been." by George Elliot. It's my time now. It's time for ME to make myself into who I want to be, who I was meant to be.
To remind me of why I want to do this, I have a photo marking my place in my Biggest Loser book.
The photo is of me and two of my nephews from a few years ago.

It reminds me of several of the reasons I need to make this transformation.

  • It reminds me of the person I NEVER want to be again -- a number on the scale that I will never see again.
  • It reminds me that I have let many important relationships slide away and that they need to be rekindled and nurtured.
  • The boys are also a reminder of the children I hope to have someday, a reason to be as healthy as possible, so I can be the best parent possible.
Exercise Day 2-
Today was a great walk. I had tons of energy, my feet didn't bother me near as much and my legs only hurt a little. I chose a different song list. This one was much more upbeat than yesterday. The beat of the music kept me moving even faster. I went 2.94 km today. (I used my "new upbeat workout" playlist)

0 comments:

Labels

Search