Posted by MJ on 11:12 PM
Labels: ,

Well. I got my burpees done both days - Sat(27) and Sun(28), but I made no progress on making up my burpees. I will get them made up, I WILL.

Saturday was spent running around setting up, enjoying, and tearing down the family reunion. It was our 82nd. Our reunion is unique in that it's not just our immediate family. It's a gathering of the descendants of Patrick Hanley and Maria (Flynn) Hanley. (They came to America around the turn of the LAST century). You can check out some of our family history at The Flynn Hanley Reunion Website.
There was a picture of me taken.. and surprisingly -- I like it!

After all that, I went to my cousin's and got caught up on gossip and life, and had Strawberry Daiquiri Jello shots (with banana rum). They were good! (I made them) We also added cool whip.

Today we went to a baby shower, finished unloading things from the reunion and watched Gran Torino. It was a very good movie. I was quite proud of my gift for the shower, so here is a picture of it!

I think that's all I have for tonight.
Here I go again... another wild week ahead!

0 comments:

Labels

Search