Posted by MJ on 10:49 PM

Burpees done yesterday and today. (30 both days) so I now only owe 45!

Yesterday's WOD

  • Team TOD
  • Max KB Swings in 10 min
  • only 1 person works at a time and can only go in sets of 10
I was part of a 3 person team. I ended up with 117. (using mostly 10lb weight, first 10 were 35lb!)
Warm up was burgeners, dips(15)!, pushups (15), pull-ups (15, using elastic band and Toby) and I'm sure other things that I can't think of at the moment!

Today's WOD:
  • Row Max Meters in 2 minutes
  • Full Recovery
  • Row Max Meters in 3 minutes
  • Full Recovery
  • Row Max Meters in 5 minutes
First 2 mins, rough, legs were much like jello, biceps in pain. (383 meters)

3mins - Toby suggested that I aim for a 2:05 500m. I tried. The closest I got was 2:10. For the first 2 minutes my pace hovered between 2:10 and 2:30, by minute 3 I was sucking air, hurting in many places and doing about 3:00. I finished the round with 582 meters. I couldn't MOVE when I was done, my quads were killing me, my legs and arms were SHAKING.

5min. My goal was to do a steady 3:00 pace. Of course, They didn't show us our pace for the first 4 minutes, so I had to just do my best. Then went as hard as possible for the last minute. I finished at 869 meters. (which I believe calculates to about 2.88 for 500 meters -- even better than If I HAD been seeing my pace. Of course that last minute I was down in the 2:10s.)

There was NO WAY I was doing burpees right after that -- a grand total of 1834 meters!. They would have to wait.

(warm up included windmills, a 400m run (for me), burgeners, & push presses)
So I'm just about to get ready for bed and I was telling Dad about my workout... when ... OH CRAP! I didn't do my burpees yet! So I headed to the basement, and while watching an episode of the Mentalist, I completed my 30 burpees.

So now I'm going to shower and GO TO BED. I heard tomorrow is going to be even worse!

1 comments:

Irene said...

30 burpees! Wow.

Labels

Search