Posted by MJ on 11:39 PM

Hi.
I bought my first BRAND NEW CAR today! It's a 2010 Pontiac Vibe -- it had 10 miles on it! I've NEVER owned a car with fewer than 3000 miles!! I love it. It has a sunroof, xm radio, a pretty awesome stereo system, mp3 inputs, even a standard AC outlet!
I think it's perfect for "the New Me". It feels LIKE ME. It's sporty, rugged, and I've always been a fan of red cars... I do like to be noticed. I really like the hatchback, although I decided I will not be toting my golf clubs all over the country, I will put them in when I need them! I'm really looking forward to my drive to school Monday... I can program 36 channels (and I have steering wheel controls for the stereo too. ) Plus.. and I thought this was really cool, there's a release button for the gas tank compartment -- no one's stealing my gas!

The down side to all this is that Dad and I spent over 6 hours -- yep 6 hours at the dealership today. Between paperwork, 2 test drives, and lots of waiting, I didn't get a whole lot of anything done today. Including my Burpees. =( I'm digging a big hole. I needed the day of rest though. I now owe 46.. eek.

Yesterday's WOD
Dynamic W.U.
Frogger Series
Samson Stretch

3 Rounds
x7 overhead squats (pvc)
x14 ab mats
x21 box jumps (2 weights)

6:?? (I can't remember)
Then I did 25 burpees.

I'm beginning to think that the 25k is a bit too ambitious for this year. But I'm not giving up just yet.

I'm pretty tired, so I'm heading to bed. A busy day planned for the 4th!

Labels

Search