Posted by MJ on 10:23 PM

Personal Records!

I'll start with the beginning...
warm-up was
burgener's
10 each leg single arm barbell step ups (10lb)
10 wall balls 14lb
750m Row (just under 5 minutes, averaged just over 3min/500m -- it was just a warmup)
10 front squats (just the bar) First time being able to do them properly!!!

Skill of the Day - Push Presses
x5- 45 lb (bar only)
x5 - 55lb
x5 - 55lb
x5 - 55lb
x5- 60lb (PR)

Then the workout... It was a team effort. Each of us had to run 800m, then when we were ALL back we had to do a combined 300 air squats, then we had to each run 1 mile. For those of you who know me well, know that the furthest I've actually run -- without walking -- is 400m this year, I may have gone a touch further last year, but I really don't think so.
I DID IT!! I RAN (jogged) the ENTIRE 800m!!!

My team helped me out on the air squats they each did 115 and I did 70.
I walked most of the mile, but I did make efforts to run when I could. I was hurting, had stitches in my side, felt like I was going to puke, I'm still (3.5 hours later) not fully recovered -- of course the burpees didn't help either! I'm coughing -- and it hurts. This has to be the HARDEST workout I've EVER done.

My time... for the whole workout.. was 29:43.

I'm exhausted.

I did do my 36 required burpees -- and they were the hardest yet!!

Thank you everyone for the advice, I have a lot of thinking to do... and I have to do it quickly. Issue 2 might disappear after this week -- schedule changes. Eeek!

Melissa S., I'll be writing back to you as soon as I get a minute.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hooray!

That's a lot of work, but don't you feel great for exceeding?

Unknown said...

Awsome work! Hopefully you'll recover quicker than I did from when I got my ass kicked last week... My abs are still sore from the GHDs. Dave (another coach at my gym) had us do some GHDs during the ass kicker after the WOD and I was only able to get 1.

Labels

Search