Posted by MJ on 11:45 PM

Sore as heck. (especially quads)

Warm up was harder than workout.
Warmup included push ups, pull ups, dips, and box jumps.

Skill- front squat. Kills my wrists.
Warm up
x3 just bar
x3 just bar
Work -
x3 bar +5
x3 bar +10
x3 bar +15

my wrists gave out after 3 reps. I'm working on it.

Team workout.
2500m row (I did 700m)
250 sledge hits (I did 60 I think)

Tonight.. did my 37 burpees, then in an explanation I did an extra one. And WAIT. I did an extra one on Sunday!!! I showed them how to do them on the golf course. I don't recommend doing burpees on grass wearing golf spikes -- actually quite slippery! I believe that means I only owe 12 more!

To bed... lots of planning to do.
- pack (going to Syracuse for a mini-vacation)
- finish Discrete HW
- finish Numbers HW
- finish Archimedes Presentation

0 comments:

Labels

Search